The Valley Country Club boasts a challenging golf course designed by A.W. Tillinghast, who is regarded as one of the finest golf course architects of all time. His genius can be found on other fine courses such as Winged Foot Golf Club, Baltusrol Golf Club, Philadelphia Cricket Club, and the San Francisco Golf Club.
While best known for its championship golf course, the Valley Country Club incorporates everything desired in a private club, with the natural beauty of the Sugarloaf Valley as its backdrop.
PGA Golf Professional, Clark Luis has served the VCC for more than 30 years. He is one of the 32 Professionals that make up the PGA National Rules Committee. He has served as a rules official for numerous National Championships including the 2010 PGA Championship at Whistling Straits. He is a member of the NE Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame.
With 20 years as a Golf Professional and a near win with the PGA Mini Tour competition, Assistant Golf Professional Frank Radice is eager to share his experience with you to help improve your game or simply maintain your current level of play. Frank’s teaching expertise and sincere commitment to Junior Golf is well known throughout the area.
The Pro Shop at the Valley is a full service outfitter of the best name brands in the business. The personal attention given to each Member is paramount to the overall Club experience.
- Access to over 30 reciprocal country clubs throughout Pennsylvania for golf and dining.
- Golf privileges for children under the age of 21 years.
- Private Golf Lessons (with appointment)
- Full service Pro-Shop featuring Certified Custom Ping and Titleist Fitter, Frank Radice.
- Various weekly golf specials
- Men’s Leagues
- Social Members may play golf (14) fourteen times per year at a cost of $50.00 per round